[FM Discuss] tres rockn

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jul 2 09:30:28 PDT 2009

hey

i just got a copy of the command line manual printed by the fsf. its a
slightly smaller size and they put a different cover on it. it looks
great!

http://shop.fsf.org/product/Introduction_to_Command_Line/

this is the first time we have had another org print a manual under
their own brand. in this case they are doing this and putting the $
towards another fm/fsf sprint...

we will do the same with the translation tools manual as Aspiration want
to put a new cover on it and call it an 'almanac'. the cool thing about
this strategy is that we are exploring new models of production and
distribution in earnest now - following the free content argument to
where it makes sense...really very cool

big shout out to andy oram and peter brown :)

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net
irc: irc.freenode.net #flossmanuals