[FM Discuss] fr manuals

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Jul 3 06:06:42 PDT 2009

hey Nicolas,

so...(we are taking this conversation back into the main fm discuss to
keep people up to date with the fm french activities...)

nicolas - can you send any bug reports to :
tech at flossmnauals.net

its moderated but i will let the mail through.

with the inkscape manual - try opening the index and then pressing
'save' and then publish...let me know if that works

adam

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 13:00 +0000, Nicolas Dufour wrote:
> > i fixed the audacity issue...should be ok for the other manuals
>
> > too...shall we start putting this discussion through the fm list?
>
> Works well with Audacity, thanks!
> But not with Inkscape.
>
> There are other bugs. Is it worthwhile filling a report on trac for them? You're already working on the new site, and I don't want to give you (or Aco) an unnecessary amount of work on the old one.
> We can continue this discussion on the list if you want. I don't wanted to annoy everyone with local problems. :) But you're right, it could be a good feedback.
> Feel free to post any of my previous messages (or this one) to the list for further discussions.
>
> Cheers.
> --
> Nicolas

Founder FLOSS Manuals