[FM Discuss] Open Source Writers Group

Mike McCallister workingwriter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:15:48 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Andy Oram <andyo at oreilly.com> wrote:

> A friend just introduced me to this:
>
>  http://www.ibiblio.org/oswg/docs/writers.html
>
> I don't believe it has come up as a resource on this list, but it looks
> like a cornucopia for us. The site has pages for writers, editors,
> proofreaders, and translators.
>
> Andy

Actually, it would be a cornucopia of possibilities, if it was current. My
first tip that it wasn't an especially live site is Zonker Brockmeier's
entry. A further perusal of the list reveals several upcoming projects due
in 1999; not-so-coincidentally the copyright date at the bottom of the page.

Mike McCallister
Technical Communications Consultant
Author, "openSUSE Linux Unleashed" -- at bookstores now!
Notes from the Metaverse: http://metaverse.wordpress.com