[FM Discuss] Re : fr manuals

Nicolas Dufour nicoduf at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 6 05:34:05 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

> De : adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net>
> so...(we are taking this conversation back into the main fm discuss to
> keep people up to date with the fm french activities...)

The Inkscape manual isn't finished yet (Ivan Louette helped us greatly by adding several chapters about filters lately), and we're currently updating it to 0.47.
I hope it'll be ready soon (the manual AND Inkscape
0.47...). 45 chapters (there are 83 chapters in the index) are almost
finished. I plan to finish the toolbox chapters and a couple of others
(~12 chapters) before considering it ready to publish.

In order to have more than one manual in our future
FM fr, I've transfered the Audacity manual to the French site. Inkscape
and Audacity (and maybe another manual) should be ready in October. I also remember there are some chapters to be proofed about Sugar in the translation zone...

BTW,
this is just a temporary site, isn't it? How do we transfer a manual from the this zone to another site? Will the translate link be linked
to the translation zone or to the original English manual?

Cheers!
--
Nicolas