[FM Discuss] Discussion about "Bridging the gap between software quality and software education"

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Tue Jul 7 08:13:20 PDT 2009

I have a lot of thoughts, and maybe this list isn't the best place for them. I could put up the article as a wiki. I'm glad I shared it here before publishing it, because it might be wrong (as Adam or Anne suggest) or I might just have to distinguish between different types of documentation/education projects that have different needs and different chances of success.

Would you guys like a wiki?

Andy