[FM Discuss] FLOSS Manuals on Valo-CD

Tomi Toivio tomi.olavi.toivio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 02:05:45 PDT 2009

Hi,

We now have an opportunity to distribute translated FLOSS Manuals with
Valo-CD (http://www.valo-cd.fi/), a Finnish distribution of localized FLOSS
software. We will not make it to the next one that will be published in
August, but the one that comes after that later this year.

There were a few questions...

- Does FLOSS Manuals have any collaboration with Wikibooks?
- What is the status of the Ubuntu manual (Finnish Ubuntu manual is
available for wikification...)?
- What did it take to get the online bookshop running, we should probably
have one here as well?

Our first public appearance is next week and fi.flossmanuals.net has not
been localized, I am a bit worried here. Maybe we need to cancel it.

Best Regards
Tomi Toivio