[FM Discuss] Presenting myself - Vu Do Quynh (Vietnam)

Quynh Vu Do vdquynh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:39:37 PDT 2009

Hi,

I just joined the discussion list.

I'm from Vietnam and I'm using Ubuntu (hardy and Jaunty). I have produced
several manuals in Vietnamese and translated a few that can be found at:

http://hanoi.centre-linux.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=10

I think the flossmanuals.net is remarkable and I love its concept. I
especially like the PDF production scheme.

I'm looking forward to possibly use flossmanuals and ask for creating a
Vietnamese section, like vi.flossmanuals.net, to put selected manuals of
ours up there. Is this possible ?

I'm also considering translating existing manuals in English from the site.
But it's a heavy task (some manuals are big) and I'm already overwhelmed
with work. I'll try to motivate other Vietnamese to do so.

Best regards and good work to all.

--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)
Hanoi, Vietnam