[FM Discuss] hand bound manuals/workbooks

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Jul 29 06:31:04 PDT 2009

Welcome Cara. I love these! I'd like to order the OLPC one for my bookshelf
please. :) It'll also be great to take to talks I give to writers about Book
Sprints and writing with wikis.

I like the interior page print and the spine. The covers look spectacular
also and I like the rounded corners on the covers.

The fact you can swap out with new printouts is really cool. I'm reminded
of  set of O'Reilly books I saw at SXSW Interactive a few years ago, where
updates to the book could be inserted into specially designed binding
covers. Neat!

Anne

 *Anne Gentle*
annegentle at justwriteclick.com my blog <http://justwriteclick.com> | my