[FM Discuss] Writing New Manuals

mick mick at flossmanuals.net
Sun Feb 5 04:50:16 PST 2017

On 05/02/17 11:13, mick wrote:
> ...say to reflect the shift from FM away from taking on the writing of
> commissioned manuals and more to be community focused.

However, I just wanted to say that if a self-sufficient freelancer as
part of the community did want to get some work by approaching
organisations for funding to write specific manuals that is something we
definitely support and encourage.

If you wanted an endorsement from FLOSS Manuals as part of an
application, just get in touch with me and I could get that arranged.

Thanks,
Mick