[Booki-dev] Introducing myself

Franco Iacomella yaco at gnu.org
Wed Nov 11 10:46:58 PST 2009

Hello to all,
my name is Franco Iacomella. Adam invited me to the list and I gladdy
accepted. :-)

I am mainly a scholar involved in different academic institutions
studyng, researching and consulting about free contents, intellectual
property commons governance, political design and collaborative
projects. I got skills and studies on the field of social sciences
researching and projects development, visual design and others (always
working only using Free Software).

I am currently based in Buenos Aires, Argentina working in various
universities, organisations and projects (University of Buenos Aires,
Universitat Oberta of Catalunya, Latin American School of Social
Sciences, GNU Project, Free Software Foundation Latin America,
Gleducar NGO, Marxists Internet Archive, Rhode Island School of
Design, Free Knowledge Institute, Open Web Foundation and others)

I have been interested in FLOSS Manuals since a while. I love book
editing and creation of educative materials. I hope can contribute
with Booki and future projects. Just let me know where I can be
usefull.

Best,

--
Franco Iacomella