[Booki-dev] booki update for archive.org

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sat Oct 17 13:14:24 PDT 2009

hi,

So, we have import->edit->export (+S3) working.

There are two issues which can be avoided for the demo :
1. there is a problem importing images with some archive books
2. some archive epubs give a http error when we try to retrieve them

This means choosing the books in advance for the demo. Doug and I will
email a list on Sunday.

its been a hard push, but phew...for demo purposes we are all good. Next
comes more testing etc etc but thats for Wednesday :)

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 15 2230 54563
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net
irc: irc.freenode.net #flossmanuals