[Booki-dev] internetarchive/epub/epub.py changes

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Oct 15 01:37:30 PDT 2009

mike...

we are trying to get epubs from archive with urls like :
http://archive.org/download/qhoratiflaccica00flacgoog/qhoratiflaccica00flacgoog.epub

but they are failing with :
"epub creation failed - no goArray"

It is now producing this error for the majority of ebooks including ones
we had previously tested. For example the file illinoiswayofbea00mill
that Raj tested returns this error from the archive.org server.

is this related to your changes?

adam