[Booki-dev] booki update for archive.org

mccabe at archive.org mccabe at archive.org
Sat Oct 17 16:09:32 PDT 2009

Thanks for calling my attention to this!

I checked in a fix yesterday, but it didn't get pushed out to the full
cluster.

Fixed (for adventuresoftom, anyway).  The other link should be good w/in
an hour or so.

Mike

http://www.archive.org/download/oldfrenchfairyta00sgrich/oldfrenchfairyta00sgrich.epub