[Booki-dev] questions

Brewster Kahle brewster at archive.org
Wed Sep 16 05:31:17 PDT 2009

adam hyde wrote:
> hey
>
> resending this since there was no reply...
>
> A first set of questions to the archive crew...
>
> * is there anyway to request a list of all books with epubs from the
> archive.org server?

almost all books will have epubs.  these will be generated on the fly.

> * what presence will you give to FM during the 19th and 20th? Do we need
> to prepare anything (presentation etc?)

during the day, there will be maybe 40 people, so showing up being able
to do a quiet demo.

in the evening of the 19th there will be a big reception and
announcement.   a quick integrated demo will help a great deal-- think
steve jobs.

> * Brewster kindly offered to get a server for us at Paul Vixies
> place...Paul said yes and we sent the spec for the server but no reply
> yet...is there anyway we can hussle via you guys this so its online
> asap?

I dont remember the server spec (sorry, must be just overloaded), can
you re-send to me?

-brewster