[Booki-dev] [Fwd: irc, demo, and trac]

rkumar rkumar at archive.org
Fri Sep 11 17:02:01 PDT 2009

Hi everyone!

I'm Raj Kumar from the Internet Archive. We're excited to be working
with the Booki team!

I'm working on the Bookserver project, which aims to create an open
ecosystem for book distribution. Part of the bookserver work is
concerned with making books look great on ebook readers. We have 2
million books up on archive.org, but most of our gorgeous PDFs don't
work on ereaders at all, so we are trying to make epubs that look good.
This is where our partnership with Booki might help us.

I'm looking forward to collaborating with your team!

-raj