[Booki-dev] My Profile pages in Booki

John Curwood info at lovinglearning.co.nz
Sun Apr 11 23:26:10 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to check up on something as I didn't want to add a ticket
about this if you already knew.  As I was working on the user guide
today I was looking at the People page and then linking to other My
Profile pages from there.  Anyway, I was doing some typing and then went
back to the profile page I had been on, thinking it was mine, and
created a book.  That book was created without any issues and attributed
to the profile page I happened to be on at the time.  So before I added
it as a ticket I just wanted to check in case you already were aware of
this and it was in planning for getting fixed.

PS fortunately the user where I created the book was a second profile
that I had created earlier so no one is going to log on to booki and
find a weird book waiting for them.

Cheers,

John