[Booki-dev] Proposed API for archive.org integration

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Apr 29 12:56:00 PDT 2010

also,by the way, the example you used also imports:
birdbookillustra00reedrich

http://www.booki.cc/the-bird-book-illustrating-in-natural-colors-more-than-seven-hundred-north-american-birds-also-several-hundred-photographs-of-their-nests-and-eggs/edit/

if you have a min to show your team that actually book _does_ import i
would be grateful since i really would like them to feel confident that
we are delivering what we say we are :)

adam