[Booki-dev] templates...

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 19:10:49 PDT 2010

Ok,

So I'm trying to get this feedutils working with the templates, but
I'm completely confused about how you get anything rendered at all
given that in

/lib/booki/settings.py

TEMPLATE_DIRS is empty?

I still don't have a strong grip on the whole code base, so excuse me
if I'm missing something obv (like, are templates somehow being org'd
by sputnik?)

cheers
L.

--
These simple functions belong to a sub-class known as strictly
dominating functions, meaning that their output is always bigger than