[Booki-dev] Booki Groups

John Curwood info at lovinglearning.co.nz
Tue Aug 24 21:50:09 PDT 2010

Hi, I was looking through booki today in search of material for the next
Booki tutorial and I discovered that I am no longer a member of any
groups.  I know that I had joined several and even created a few while I
have been writing the User Guide.  I was just wondering if this might
have happened due to one of the upgrades that we have had recently.

P.S. the new layout for the groups pages looks really good, I can't wait
for all the functionality to be added to them.

Cheers,

John