[Booki-dev] [Booki and Objavi Development] #328: objavi import from fm includes html and head tags

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Dec 9 07:25:56 PST 2010

another issue is that the chapters are being imported with the incorrect
img  src info. ie they show this:
/bypassing-censorship/static/resized_600x229_GVO-en.jpg

which should be this:
static/resized_600x229_GVO-en.jpg

adam

--
vote for booki in the Open Web Awards!

Booki (the latest FM project - http://www.booki.cc - a collaborative
publishing platform) is in the final of the Open Web Awards.
Great! We are 1 of 3 projects. If we win we get 5000 which we will use
to do a code sprint on a tropical island somewhere ;)

please please please register :
http://www.drumbeat.org/user/register

and vote for us:
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/open-web-publishing