[Booki-dev] FM Import

John Curwood info at lovinglearning.co.nz
Thu Jul 15 17:51:10 PDT 2010

I'm currently working on the Importing Books chapter of the Booki user
guide (hense all the previous questions and bugs concerning Wikibooks)
and I have a question around the FM Import option.  Will this still be
in use after migration from twiki to Booki?  I can see one scenario
where it would be useful - if someone was wanting to fork a manual
currently on FM they could use the import FM option in Booki to set up
the fork. If it is still going to be a useful piece of Booki I will add
it to the manual otherwise I will leave it out.

Cheers,

John