[Booki-dev] john - manual needs updating :)

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jun 9 06:39:28 PDT 2010

cool. also we have a new admin system for fm for you to use. its called
"Booki Publisher" and it has a backend for the admin that (should be) is
much easier to use and gives u more control but less to do :) when we
get to this point i think your job turns more to maintaining the books
on lulu etc...sound good?

i will put it online and send u details so u can test it

adam

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 23:22 +1200, John Curwood wrote:
> I should be able to update those changes tomorrow.  The auto join idea
> sounds great!
>
> That's cool that we're almost ready to use booki for FM.
>
> John
>
> On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 13:16 +0200, adam hyde wrote:
> > hey john
> >
> > booki has a new reg process, also we are going to make it that a book
> > must belong to just one group (not more)...its not coded yet but will be
> > soon, and there is also a syntax for sending links formatted so users
> > can register with booki and auto join a group eg:
> >
> > http://www.booki.cc/accounts/signin/?redirect=/&group=floss-manuals
> >
> > also, i think we start using booki for fm really soon...
> >
> > adam

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 177 4935122
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net