[Booki-dev] editing books

John Curwood info at lovinglearning.co.nz
Fri Mar 19 23:19:52 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

I don't know when you will be back at a computer to have a look at this
but on several books - including the Booki dev guite - when I click on
the edit button, Booki hangs while trying to load up the chapters for
the table of contents.
the loading... icon comes up in the top left corner and never goes away
and the table of contents isn't loaded.
If I click on the history tab, the history gets loaded normally.  The
notes and publishing tabs also load normally but when I click back on
the chapters tab, the list is empty. (so unfortunately I haven't been
able to add any more to the Guide yet)

This doesn't happen for every book, for example "The testing book" loads
up the table of contents and I can edit any of the chapters as usual.

Cheers,

John