[Booki-dev] importing epubs

John Curwood info at lovinglearning.co.nz
Mon Mar 29 11:05:46 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

While I was updating the chapter on importing books, I was trying to
walk through an example of importing an epub, but each time I tried I
got an error "Error while doing import
This is a first version of error message. Not much to see here."

I was trying to import epubs from both google books and project
Gutenberg.  I was able to import from archive.org about 5-7 days ago. (I
haven't tried importing from here today though as I've run out of time)

If I haven't heard any replies this afternoon, when I get another chance
to look at it, I will try archive.org to see if that import still works.

Cheers,

John