[Booki-dev] [Booki and Objavi Development] #178: Table of Not being loaded into Chapters Tab

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Thu May 27 12:34:36 PDT 2010

Thanks for that Adam.

Work is comming along well on the User Guide, I have about 3 chapters
left to finish the content for in the Using Booki section and I will
have covered off the basics. I will then go back and add all the screen
shots etc to each chapter.

I have a couple of more advanced chapters I'd like to add, one on using
the editing features like importing images and another one on licensing
that would detail the specifics of each licence offered as well as
situations where you would choose that licence and why.  I think this
important as many users wouldn't have a clue where to begin with
licensing.  Unfortunately this is a bit out of my league.  I could
probably write up some brief details about each licence but would need
someone with more experience using open licenses to provide strengths
and weaknesses for each and some decision making framework for new
authors to use when creating/publishing books and uploading pictures.

Cheers,

John