[Booki-dev] heelp ...

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:00:57 PST 2010

Hi Claus,

your Redis database might be down. Redis, as memory database, is used for all
"ajax" communication in the background. There is no ajax in user
profile or new books,
but there is in "Attachments" and ... well... Book Editor is full of
it. That is just my first guess.
Do you have FireBug or something similar installed? When you are in
Editor you can check
network traffic (in case of error in firebug, it would be red and you
can click on them to see
server response).

If you Redis database is up, try to restart Redis. If it does not
help, scream and we will go
through a list of questions about your system.

Aco

 http://www.binarni.net/