[Booki-dev] heelp ...

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:16:32 PST 2010

Ahh.... OK, can you please tell me what is response from server when
you click on this
http://192.168.1.3:8000/_sputnik/. when you click on that link (expand
it) you will get,
i think, couple of tabs. i am interested in tab Response. There should
be in plain text
error from django server. Please paste that message here.

aco

 http://www.binarni.net/