[Booki-dev] Problems installing Booki on Fedora 11

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 06:49:52 PDT 2010

Adam,

I decided to update Fedora from 11 to 13 and try again.
Unfortunately, there still is no painless way to upgrade Fedora.  To
make a long story short, my computer is now running Fedora 12 as a
fresh install and GRUB is missing an entry for Windows XP, which I
*should* be able to replace.  I'm planning on installing Fedora 13 on
a computer at work that is currently running an ancient version of
SuSE.

I will try to improve whatever instructions there are, and you might
get a blog post out of it too.  On the whole it hasn't been that bad.
One thing I'd like to try is getting it to run with ORACLE, because
that's what we use at work.

One question I had: is OBJAVI part of what I got from Git, or is that
a separate project?

James Simmons