[Booki-dev] Help needed for the last mile of Booki install

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:49:49 PDT 2010

Aleksander,

I tried changing the WSGI entry to point to / and now I get the 403
Forbidden page when I access the webroot.  I was able to configure
SELinux so it doesn't complain about my home directories any more.
The log entry for errors just tells me that it rejected me from
accessing /.  It never occurs to apache that I wouldn't know WHY it is
choosing to do that, so it doesn't tell me.

I'm OK with running the thing out of the webroot, as long as the SOB
actually runs.

James Simmons