[Booki-dev] Problems installing Booki on Fedora 11

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:45:17 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 4:29 PM, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> As for SELinux, you have to understand that on Fedora it is NOT
> something you can simply disable or remove.  It is part and parcel of
> everything on the box, especially apache.  At work we use RHEL or
> Solaris.  I would think that would be true in most offices.

i really don't have any fedora (i used to have one at work, but can't
use it for this) box around me, so i will use you and your experience
with booki to see
what i can do when it comes to fedora setup. my environment is just
debian/ubuntu machines, so sorry about that. and about objavi, it is
just cgi script. i am sure you can install it anywhere you want (you
just need to have write/read permissions on those directories). i use
objavi on flossmanuals for my work, no need for
local install for now.

anyhoo, don't even try to ask for solaris setup :) as much as i like
my solaris days, and i have one solaris machine at work (that is
RAMless), the only commercial UNIX i am going to support is Mac OS X.
just joking about solaris :)

Aco

--
 http://www.binarni.net/