[Booki-dev] fi.flossmanuals.net migrated to Booki

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Fri Apr 1 05:58:35 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the Finnish FLOSS Manuals has now completed
the migration to use Booki at http://fi.flossmanuals.net/kirjoita (that
means "write!" :-)

Also, Aco has merged the necessary changes to Booki to its official
version. Most of these changes were developed during the code sprint we
had a month ago in Zagreb.

Thanks to the Finnish non-profit Kapsi ry for providing the necessary
new server hosting.

Now that the code is internationalised and we've gone through and ironed
all the evil details in the migration, it should be significantly easier
to migrate the rest of the FLOSS Manuals sites. The next step will be to
install the translation system for various languages at booki.cc.

Adam will write more about migrations soon.

Regards,
Tuukka