[Booki-dev] Removing some unwanted pages from produced PDF, disabling alternative margins

Jean-Noël Rivasseau elvanor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 03:33:11 PDT 2011

Hello,

Now that I managed to install Objavi correctly, I have 3 questions
about the generated PDF (which is not yet perfect according to my
needs):

1) How can I remove the (almost blank) page with the book license at
the start? (we already have a hand written page where we explain our
license).
2) How can I remove the (almost blank) page with the Made with booki
content at the end?
3) Currently the PDF has alternating margins (on odd / even pages). I
guess that would be great for publishing (actually printing the book)
but we also want to have a web PDF version of the book. How can I
disable these alternating margins? Choosing the "web"export from
objavi does not work for us since it also suppresses the table of
contents (which we need!)

Thanks for the help.

Jean-Noel