[Booki-dev] Removing some unwanted pages from produced PDF, disabling alternative margins

Jean-Noël Rivasseau elvanor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 05:06:05 PDT 2011

Hello

I could not find any fmbook template. I did find two interesting templates:

end_matter.en.html
inside-front-cover.en.html

If I hack those, I can control what goes into these pages. The problem
is that I dont want those pages at all. I tried to remove those HTML
files in the hope that Objavi would skip them, but the PDF generation
then fails (logically, at the Generate preamble pdf, since it does not
find it).

So, if there a "master template"? Or can I disable the generation of
preamble and end matter alltogether?