[Booki-dev] Re : GoogleBot and django errors

Nicolas Dufour nicoduf at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 2 12:20:19 PST 2011

Hi Aco,

>i fixed this bug in master repository. you can pull the changes or
>manualy change your file:
>/home/flossmanualsfr/Booki/lib/sputnik/views.py  line 37 into
>messages = simplejson.loads(inp.get("messages", "[]"))

Tested with a new session. Apparently it works now. Thanks for you patch and your swiftness!

Unfortunately I can't patch now, because there's a session in edit mode that I can't close before Monday (I forgot to close it and don't have access from home) that sends requests to sputnik that are badly interpreted with the patched code. I'll patch as soon as the session is closed...

Thanks again.

Regards,
--
Nicolas