[Booki-dev] Problems with spellchecker

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:57:20 PST 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 08:38, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lachlan,
>
> In httpd.conf I have this entry:
>
> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin"
>
> Other than that, I don't see anything.

Yep, I was talking about a conf file in
/etc/apache2/sites-available...I guess you are on centos or redhat, so
/etc/httpd/conf.d/site.conf?

You will need a directive in that as well, unless you are only running
one site and have put all the conf into httpd.conf?

Sorry, I've used deb based systems for a decade - I'm rusty on rpm systems...

cheers
L.