[Booki-dev] Problems with spellchecker

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:45:06 PST 2011

Adam,

Yes, I have aspell installed.  The problem is not aspell.  The problem
is there is a PHP file belonging to xinha which Apache should run.
Instead of running it, it asks me if I want to download it.  If I can
get it to just run the damned file I'll be good.

I am not a PHP programmer, or a Django programmer.  I do develop in
Java, which seems to be the only technology NOT used in Booki.

James Simmons