[Booki-dev] [Booki and Objavi Development] #335: Installing Booki and OBJAVI is too difficult

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:28:49 PST 2011

Adam,

I have installations both at home and at work.  Getting the one at
work installed on something other than a discarded desktop PC is one
of my objectives for the year (in other words it will be in my
review).  I will definitely help you test and even document any
installation improvements you come up with.  As for developing the
code, I won't be much help.  I do know Python, but I don't know the
conventions for installing a web application written in Python.  The
Python stuff I have written is for the Sugar platform, which has
conventions unique to itself.

James Simmons