[Booki-dev] Couple of management commands

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Jan 9 07:57:58 PST 2011

one issue i notice is thtat the url title when a book is imported is the
same as the title.

for book user guide(imported from booki.cc) it was:

url_title : Booki User Guide
title : Booki User Guide

when it should be:

url_title : booki-user-guide
title : Booki User Guide

adam

--
vote for booki in the Open Web Awards!

Booki (the latest FM project - http://www.booki.cc - a collaborative
publishing platform) is in the final of the Open Web Awards.
Great! We are 1 of 3 projects. If we win we get 5000 which we will use
to do a code sprint on a tropical island somewhere ;)

please please please register :
http://www.drumbeat.org/user/register

and vote for us by visiting this page and clicking on the 'vote' link (top right):
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/open-web-publishing

and pass this around!!!! :)

Adam Hyde
Founder FLOSS Manuals &