[Booki-dev] The messaging filter and the B symbol

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Mon Jul 11 12:22:36 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I think I've done some solid testing on the messaging, all my notes
have been logged as Tickets on track.

I do have a couple of questions rather than faults to report.
1- With the notification filter, If I leave the filter blank, I get
notifications on all messages. If I enter say @* I block notification
from all members. if I enter @membername, I block only that member.
Now is there a way to block messages from all members with the
exception of 1 member. e.g. I don't want notification of any messages
unless they are from @membername. Is there a way to specify this?

2- the B symbol used for sending messages to books. Is there a
shortcut or something to insert this symbol? In LibreOffice calc, I
used a formula to tell me it was unicode character 8492, but when I
tried a shortcut to enter unicode character 8492 I got an asian
symbol instead of the B.

Cheers,

John