[Booki-dev] Where are Objavi books?

Jean-Noël Rivasseau elvanor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:22:18 PDT 2011

Hello,

as per my previous mail, I had finally gotten to the point where the
Web front end for Objavi was working. I am now trying to actually
publish a book. When I click the OBJAVI! button it sends a request to
the server and then sends me to a page.

There are various steps and it seems to freeze on the second one:

wake up
Load data (this stays red for ever).

My question is: where are Objavi logs? Without logs I have no hope at
all of troubleshooting what is going wrong... In objavi2/logs there
are no files at all. On my server logs (lighttpd logs) neither.

So I need some more help to complete this setup...

Jean-Noel