[Booki-dev] Reinstalled Booki, now picture uploads don't work

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:27:18 PDT 2011

Aleksandar,

When I try to upload a picture I press the Upload button and NOTHING
happens.  I am uploading to the default directory for the book, and
even when I create a brand new book specifically to test uploading
pictures NOTHING happens.  It seems to me that the code is trying to
do something it can't, perhaps through no fault of its own, and it
just decides to pretend nothing happened.  No log messages, no helpful
message boxes, nothing.  If I don't have a permission set or a
directory is missing or something like that it should TELL ME.  The
exception handling in Booki seems to be nonexistent.

I don't want to muck around with the database unnecessarily.  So far I
haven't lost my book, that is I can reconstruct it somewhere else like
Sigil if I have to.

James Simmons