[Booki-dev] Editing an image on front page of PDF

JohnCurwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Mon May 9 03:48:49 PDT 2011

Hey Guys,

I've had a question from the support forum about changing the appearance
of the generated PDF front page. I've pointed the person towards
adjusting the CSS for exporting the book, however to answer them fully
is there a way to add images and other design elements to that page? I
can see where the heading can be altered, but what about the pages
background?

I appreciate what you can give me, and if there is a way to do this it
could make for a good tutorial.

Cheers,

John