[Booki-dev] Booki on French serveur of Floss Manuals

Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra elisa.dcg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 06:51:51 PDT 2011

Hello,

French Floss Manuals are proud to announce our decision : since June we have
our server and plan to manage our Booki.

We begin the installation this week (Thanks all of you who help in this
task).
http://sd-14919.dedibox.fr/

We are very very happy to get Booki :-)

We have some issues, maybe your experience can help us ?

First, we try to found the .po file to translate Booki into French.
Nicolas have found ~flossmanualsfr/Booki/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/django.po
(already in french),
but it seem that django no use it.

Do you know how activate it ?

Second issue is, when we creat a new manual, the missing choose of the
licence no allow us to creat a new manual.
How put the list of the licence into Booki to resolve this issue ?

Thanks for any tips !

Regards,
--
Elisa