[Booki-dev] booki versioning bugs

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Sep 12 02:28:34 PDT 2011

hey

You guys might have seen the report to fm lately about the book Goofy is
working on.
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/pour-un-web-ouvert/_edit/

The publishing (export) gives a rubbish table of contents and no
content. You can see the toc that is being used for the pdf gen here:
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/pour-un-web-ouvert/_draft

It seems the pdf is being generated from v1 of the book. v2 is being
ignored and infact it generates errors:
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/pour-un-web-ouvert/_v/2.0/

This may be due to the fact that earlier Goofy tried to version the book
and the book *disappeared*. The book was viewable in the admin (ie. it
had not been deleted from the db) but it was not accessible from
booki.fm. I had to goto admin and change something, cant remember what I
did since I was in the middle of a sprint. Anyways, whatever it is I
think we have bugs in the versioning...Aco shall I experiment with some
blank manuals and send reports or do you think you know what might be
causing this already?

Founder, FLOSS Manuals
Project Manager, Booki
Book Sprint Facilitator