[Booki-dev] Re : Re : Booki sputnik issue

Nicolas Dufour nicoduf at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 30 06:29:36 PDT 2011

> De : adam <adam at flossmanuals.net>
> where are you putting the docs? :)

In a local text file, formated like an INSTALL file...
I'm still not sure how it could be integrated in the booki admin manual. The current install chapter explains how to install Booki and Objavi, but not how to install Booki and Publisher. And there are things (such as default packages) that may be different in Fedora (manual version) and Debian (French install).  Thus I guess the admin should have separate chapters for Booki, Objavi and Publisher base install, and then specific chapters to explain how to install some or all applications (depending on the right access you have to the httpd.conf file, if you use virtualhosts or subdirs, etc.). I'd also see a part about backup and restore admin tasks.

I can send you my doc (in French, but I can translate) if you want to see how it's done for us.

Regards,
--
Nicolas