[Booki-dev] objavi.booki.cc

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Tue Apr 17 07:26:41 PDT 2012

I noticed that the Command Line manual cannot be published any more. I
tried to find extra div tags or some similar problem, but didn't find
anything.

Does your manual get stuck in step 8. Find page numbers?

Try this, even the English Command Line manual does the same thing:
http://objavi.booki.cc/?book=komentorivin-perusteet&server=fi-new.flossmanuals.net/kirjoita&mode=book

I finally got rid of the timeout errors that were occurring all the time
when I published books with Bookipublisher by making it use curl, and
immediately when I managed to fix that one there was a new problem. ;)