[Booki-dev] Objavi, ESPRI and Postgresql Installation

Nilton Lessa nlessa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:46:46 PST 2012

Hi list,

I am trying to install Booki and I have doubts concerning some points of the installation manual:

1- " By default Booktype is hardwired to the
FLOSS Manuals install of Objavi and Espri so you still acquire that
functionality
"
Where do I find instructions to install Objavi and Espri?

2- To install using Postgresql (i have the database server installed already) only ./createbooki --database postgresql ?

3- I have also Apache 2 installed with mod_wsgi.
What should be done to adapt the installation proccess to this scenario?

Thank tou very much for any assistance,

Regards,

Nilton Lessa
nlessa at gmail.com