[FM Discuss] Farsi localisation update

Zita Joyce zita at flossmanuals.net
Fri Nov 9 18:44:02 PST 2007

Hi All

I'm working on the Farsi translation and localisation project for FLOSS
Manuals. I'll post the call-out for translators to the list separately,
so it would be great if you could forward it on through any appropriate
networks or let me know of any possible leads.

At the moment we are making contact with potential translators and
asking for quotes for creating Farsi versions specific manuals. Once we
have the budget and agreements sorted out we will start working on the
translations themselves and looking more specifically for a partner to
look after the localisation and a Farsi FLOSS Manuals community.

We've had a few interested responses in the couple of days since we
started contacting people, so I think it will all come together well.

I'll keep the list posted on progress, and please contact me if you
know any potential Farsi translators/localisers, or if you know someone
who might know someone...

best
zita