[FM Discuss] avidemux

Matthew Biederman m.biederman at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 19 06:23:57 PST 2007

wierdest.  seems that after quiting (though there is no quit option -
you just close the window) and re-opening, the filter menu wierdness
is gone.  so it seems all is OK here, but as I said Ill work a little
more with it in a few weeks, things are just hectic as I am finishing
school up.

-m
http://www.mbiederman.com
http://www.simpel.cc