[FM Discuss] advisory board

simon yuill simon at lipparosa.org
Wed Sep 5 01:40:26 PDT 2007

Hi Adam,

It might be an idea to place this material on the website, in a section
for contributors or project management rather than the actual tutorials
section?

I'd imagine that some of this might be of interest to several of us from
the point of view of 'how do you make projects like this work'.  I help
run and support voluntary projects in Scotland so am interested in how
people approach this elsewhere and to see what might be applicable here.

best wishes
Si